Updated as of February 11, 2022
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR VISITING
The Nevada Department of Corrections will resume visitation February 14, 2022
Only those individuals who have already been approved as a visitor may make an appointment at institutions or camps.
Basic requirements are as follows:
- All visitors must get their temperatures taken before entry.
- All visitors will be administered a rapid COVID-19 test and must be negative for the virus.
- Visitors will be limited to three per inmate.
- Visitation will be at a limited capacity.
- Visiting hours will vary at each institution.
Inmate Visiting Regulations:
Do not send visiting applications to Central Office – OMD. Applications must be sent to the institution where the offender is currently housed.